No "Boo"ze About It! Our #AF Spiritless Mulled Cider is perfect for your Halloween Haunt.
It's starting to feel a little spooky in these parts. If you're looking for an alcohol-free addition to your Halloween haunt, give our bewitching, "boo"ze-free Spiritless Mulled Cider a try. It has all the flavors of fall — cinnamon, cider, and citrus — with an extra zing of spice that will make your fall harvest nice.
- 1.5 cups Spiritless Kentucky 74
- 1 gallon Unfiltered non-alcoholic apple cider
- 3 Whole cinnamon sticks
- 6 Whole cloves
- 4-inch Piece of fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- 2 tsp. Coarsely ground nutmeg
- 1 whole Orange peel
- Extra Cinnamon sticks, for garnish
If you're making Mulled Cider for more than 25, be sure to grab a Kentucky 74 two-pack and don't get caught out of stock!